Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Users visiting the FindANewBook.com (FANB) website use the site with the following understandings:
• 3rd party sellers are not financially connected to, or accountable to FANB in any way. FANB is not responsible for now has any practical way to force 3rd party sellers to provide service to those looking to receive said services.
• Financial transactions between 3rd party sellers and buyers are the responsibility of the 3rd party seller. FANB does not track and is not aware of individual transactions.
• FANB will not compensate users for failed transactions from any 3rd party seller.
Third Party Sellers using the service understand the following:
• FANB reserves the right to delete or not approve submitted ads for any reason. In the case of ads submitted in categories with fees, those fees will be refunded in entirety.
• FANB makes no performance guarantees regarding activity around any listing, including views, transactions or contacts.
• FANB will not accept content deemed racist, sexist or otherwise inappropriate as determined by Proxima Emporium LLC.
• The intent of FANB is to allow small press, independent publishers and other creators the ability to post their originally published words for visitors to discover.
• No reselling of "used" content is allowed and will not be approved.
• No "aggregate selling" is allowed on the site and will not be approved.
• Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Proxima Emporium LLC. and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws.
• Users looking to publish content on FANB acknowledge that they have the appropriate permissions to do so, and further acknowledge that Proxima Emporium LLC, FindANewBook.com, or any officers, employees or contractors of said entities accept no responsibility or liability in the content's publishing.
• Users found to have violated Copyright are subject to immediate ban from usage of any and all Proxima Emporium LLC sites and services.
The entire communication with FANB is electronic. Every time you send FANB an email or visit our website, you are going to be communicating with FANB. Your usage of the site constitutes consent to receive communications from FANB. If you subscribe to the news on the FANB website, you are going to receive regular emails from Proxima Emporium LLC. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing. All users are afforded the opportunity to unsubscribe from communications at their future discretion.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of the Arizona, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Proxima Emporium LLC and you, or its business partners and associates.
If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password.
We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Questions and Comments regarding this policy may be directed to us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
©2019 Proxima Emporium LLC